Only 12″ wide and 12″ tall, the Santa Fe Compact from Summit environmental solutions can be stationed where no other traditional dehumidifier can. The Santa Fe crawl space dehumidifier has a superior design: integrated vertical or horizontal air exhaust outlets offer the crawl space contractor multiple options when positioning the Santa Fe in tight quarters.
Energy Star rated ensures maximum efficiency!
Options for challenging installations:
- Condensate Pump
- Hang Kit
- Duct Kit
The following are the Santa Fe Compact’s specs:
Santa Fe Compact Specs
- Water Removal: 70 Pints Per Day
- Sized For: Up To 1,800 Square Feet
- Current Draw: 5.1 Amps
- Air Filter: MERV-8
- Efficiency: 5.0 Pints/kWh
- Dimensions: 12″W, 12″H, 21″L
- Energy Factor: 2.4 L/kWh
- Weight: 55 Pounds
Benefits of the Santa Fe Compact
The Santa Fe Compact has numerous benefits, including:
- Specifically engineered for the temperature and air flow issues found in crawl spaces. Keeps working when other units stop removing water.
- MERV-8 filtration is standard on the Compact. Keeps unit running at optimum efficiency longer than cheaper designst
- Automatically restarts at the original power settings after an electrical outage
- Optional installation accessories